Creative Brooding

Welcome to my blog. My name is Pat O'Connor and I wanted to create one little spot where I could share feelings, thoughts, even ramble if I want to. Perhaps too, reveal a side of me very few know about. If there are two words I would use to describe myself, those two would be iconoclastic and eclectic.

Sunday, January 06, 2013

I Am Seeking You Out LORD!

                                 clouds_jesus1 


I Am Seeking You Out LORD!

My soul yearns for you LORD,
In my sleeping I call out for you.
In my waking I watch and wait for your presence,
I long for your goodness and grace to fill me afresh.
My spirit cries out for your loving touch,
Your tender touch upon my life, my all!
To touch a little peace of heaven is all that I long for LORD!
If I could hold on to that I would have joy forever.
I am seeking you out LORD!
Seeking to find you in all that I do,
Seeking for you day and night,
I am earnestly seeking you LORD!
LORD, when I find you I will rest at your feet and sing songs,
Sweet love songs that tell of sacrifice and grace.
And may you, LORD, sing songs over me,
Then draw me close to you; I will rest in your peace.
Amen.
.




Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home