Creative Brooding

Welcome to my blog. My name is Pat O'Connor and I wanted to create one little spot where I could share feelings, thoughts, even ramble if I want to. Perhaps too, reveal a side of me very few know about. If there are two words I would use to describe myself, those two would be iconoclastic and eclectic.

Sunday, October 02, 2005


Sorrow's Song
10/03/03

It is dawn, but there is no sun. It is a prisoner of the thick gray clouds lie a captive soul bound in chains and hidden away in lonely isolation.

The cold dampness of the air torments my bones and the monotony of the dreary rain echoes through my head and numbs my senses.

For to live is to journey towards death...and in the journey the spirit sings sorrow's song.

Oh! quiet shadow of death, where is they sweet kiss, thy gentle touch.... the soft embrace that frees our spirit.

For so long you have snatched away those I love, those whos presence gone leaves a sorrowful mourning. But, have you forgotten my name?

Did you not see the candle I left burning for you in the window or has the rain blinded your sight?

Did you not see how I wrote my name in your book or was it erased by an uncaring fate?

Come and let us embrace with passion's dare, take my hand and know the secrets of my soul.

And in mean... sorrow's song continues....line by line....verse by verse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home