Creative Brooding

Welcome to my blog. My name is Pat O'Connor and I wanted to create one little spot where I could share feelings, thoughts, even ramble if I want to. Perhaps too, reveal a side of me very few know about. If there are two words I would use to describe myself, those two would be iconoclastic and eclectic.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

My Brother and Sisters - 1960's

Wow, I ran across this pic in an email folder I forgot I even had.

This is a pic of my sister Marion (in front of horse), my brother Steve on horse) and my two younger sisters Susan and Diana (left, right) taken in the early 60's.  Not sure exact year.


The horse is Star.  We all loved that horse.  Sweetest ole horse you ever saw.  I used to love brushing him and feeding him apples when I visited Aunt Paula.



Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home