Creative Brooding

Welcome to my blog. My name is Pat O'Connor and I wanted to create one little spot where I could share feelings, thoughts, even ramble if I want to. Perhaps too, reveal a side of me very few know about. If there are two words I would use to describe myself, those two would be iconoclastic and eclectic.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

The True Warrior


THE TRUE WARRIOR

Sunday, September 7, 2003 9:42:00 AM EDT

Is one who walks in humility and obedience before Great Spirit

One who seeks the Wisdom of GrandFather Eagle as he embraces the heavens and touches the stars.

One who lays down his own life for his people, his village, his family

One who has the strength of great bear, but the gentleness of a butterfly

One who has the courage of a lion, but the heart of a poet

One who respects and seeks the counsel of the elders

One who is a father that nutures and guides not only his children but all children of the village

One who stands as a protector of the unprotected

One who respects mother nature and all her creation

One who always does that which is right, without regard to personal cost

One who even while alone in the forest, maintains his purity of heart and soul

On who seeks always to walk in peace, who only wages war to defend and protect his people.

"Oh Great Spirit, search me and try me. Create in me the spirit of the true warrior that I may serve you and be a river of life to all who trails I cross."

nvwadohiyada ulihelisdi utugi ayelvnudvnadegv
peace joy hope health

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home