Creative Brooding

Welcome to my blog. My name is Pat O'Connor and I wanted to create one little spot where I could share feelings, thoughts, even ramble if I want to. Perhaps too, reveal a side of me very few know about. If there are two words I would use to describe myself, those two would be iconoclastic and eclectic.

Friday, January 25, 2013

The Sacrifices of God are a broken spirit...



Humble Service in the Body of Christ - Putting God and others before you in selflessness, without even the expectation of recognition or a thank you.

For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.

Romans 12:3

New International Version (NIV)



“God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble” James 4:6.

Humble yourself before God - with no regard to being exalted later.  Humble yourself because He is God, the Creator of all things, Giver of all Life, The judge of all sin, Through Christ the only redemption from sin. 

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home