- Name: Pat O'Connor
- Location: Georgia, United States
Am old enough to understand the difference between the Bay of Pigs - and roasting a pig at a epicurian feast. Been thru the hippy, yippie and yuppie years - always remaining who I am. Very much believe in "Sing your own song - weave your own tapestry" Am young enough to still know the thrill of new discoveries, the beauty of the evening, to celebrate the joy of another tommorow. Survived these many decades with a severe medical problems. Sorting out the maze of now having two lymphomas and all their nasty little companions, but I continue. Besides, being a simple iconoclastic eclectic, have been called many things. An incurable romanticist - with a strong touch of reality. Thinker, intellectual (God, how I hate that term) - been told I am a lion with the heart of the poet. Know how to wage war and conquer my foes - but would rather be known as one who brings hope and life. To bring hope into anothers life is the ultimate of joys. Life should be about bringing hope, peace, vision... a sense of purpose beyond yourself.
- The latest and greatest Caelen
- The Sacrifices of God are a broken spirit...
- By his stripes we are healed
- The Dawn Comes No Matter How long the Night
- Not that I have already attained, or am already pe...
- Thinking of You on a Winter's Day
- My Brother and Sisters - 1960's
- A Hurricane and a New School
- The Summer of 1960 "A time of fun and change"
- Throwaway Children